GSAK - The Swisses Knives Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

GSAK - The Swisses Knives Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

While the Harley

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GSAK - The Swisses Knives Index du Forum -> Consulate - Consulat -> Consulate S-H - Conulat S-H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai 2018 - 10:07    Sujet du message: While the Harley Répondre en citant

Did you ever wish you could compare a few of your favorite motorcycles for a week Cheap Anze Kopitar Jersey , a month, a year? You know pick two or three different makes and models, take them home, ride them and get a feel for them. Just to see witch one you really like the best.

I did just that.

I have a Harley Davidson Sportster 883 low and a Honda Vtx1300s. I love riding both of them. I can?t really say that I like one over the other. Although they each have a completely different ride.

The Sportster has a stage one kit on it and seems to have a bit more zip off to the line. It rides a bit stiffer and the seat is rock hard. It is very maneuverable and is great for running about town or the local short hop here or there. But it kills over the long haul. The only downfall it has is that the fuel tank is smaller and I can only run about 100 miles give or take.

The Honda 1300s is a different story. It on the other hand it compares to the Harley Fat Boy I had before. Its ride is great for any long trip. The seat is comfortable and its height is just right. It is however a heaver and a bit doggish off the line. But after the first quarter it?s a rocket. It has a bigger fuel tank so I can run longer in-between the pumps. It handles like a dream flowing into turns. How ever it is a bit heavier also drive shaft driven it seems to feel a bit stiffer turning to the left.

Both motorcycles cost close to the same price and needed little modification to get them to my standard and comfort zone. They both get vitally the same gas mileage. Although the Honda can go twice as far.

The biggest difference other then the obvious that on is standard and the other is metric is that at trade in time the Honda will only bring in half of what it originally sold for. While the Harley Sportster will retain most of it?s value.

I have had both of these bikes for about a year now. I would recommend either one. I truly do love riding them both. Though I think my next bikes will be from Big Bare Chopper?s, maybe the G.T.X Bagger for the comfort and something from the Devil?s Advocate series for the sport. I?ll let you know?
Actress Ahn So-hee, who stars in Train to Busan, attends the premiere of the film in Seoul, South Korea on July 12. Photo: IC
Zombies are not an unfamiliar subject for Chinese audiences thanks to years of depiction in Western films and TV series. So it's no surprise that a recent South Korean zombie horror film, Train to Busan, has become a big hit among China's moviegoers. What is surprising, however, is how the film has caused Chinese to reflect on the failure of their own films.

Released on August 7, Train to Busan is the first zombie apocalypse horror film in South Korea and probably all of Southeast Asia.

Played by renowned South Korean actor Gong Yoo, fund manager Seok Woo is on a train taking his estranged daughter to his ex-wife in Busan. Of course since this is a zombie movie, an infected girl sneaks onto the train at the last minute and quickly spreads her infection amongst the passengers.

The remaining passengers have to struggle to survive as the train continues barreling down the track.

Although not really anything new, Train to Busan set a record in its home country by becoming the first South Korean film in 2016 to sell more than 10 million tickets. It was also well-received in Taiwan and Hong Kong and many other regions and countries in Asia.

"Train to Busan broke the box office record of South Korean films in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and it broke the record for most illegal downloads of a South Korean film in Chinese mainland," movie critic Dark Knight joked about the popularity of the film on Sina Weibo.

While Dark Knight posted this in jest, it does reveal that a large number of Chinese moviegoers have been finding all kinds of ways to watch the zombie-themed thriller, as this type of film would barely have a chance of making it past the censors and onto the silver screen in the mainland.

Left behind

"I've watched a fair share of zombie movies and TV shows, but none of them spoke to me like Train to Busan, because none of them felt real," movie fan Jin Lili told the Global Times.

Although she appreciated watching Brad Pitt fling himself onto a helicopter in World War Z, Jin had a hard time relating to the situation.

"But everybody can easily imagine what it must be like to be attacked on a train and having to make a choice between saving yourself at any cost or helping others… There's no single hero in this film, no dazzling god that saves the day, only ordinary people like you and me making choices in the face of a crisis. And that's what I love about this film," Jin said of Train to Busan.

Fighting fast-running zombies with just a baseball bat and bare fists instead of using guns or powerful weapons is far more relatable for most Chinese moviegoers. The touching relationship between the families in the film, a father and daughter, siblings, a husband and wife and even young couples, also earned quite a lot tears from audiences in China.

But what captured the attention of Chinese audiences the most was the feeling that South Korean films have left Chinese films far behind.

"On one hand, I felt that the film was really awesome, but on the other hand, I'm left worried that China's films falling further and further behind South Korean films," Luo Taotao commented on media review site douban.

"Over the years I have felt that Chinese films have been improving, but then I watched Train to Busan and I suddenly feel like we are 10 years behind."

Film envy

This is not the first time South Korean films have been well-received by Chinese moviegoers.

Courtroom drama The Attorney starring Song Kang-ho, based on a real crime case in South Korea, was also a hit among Chinese moviegoers.

Train to Busan's Go. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap New MLB Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai 2018 - 10:07    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GSAK - The Swisses Knives Index du Forum -> Consulate - Consulat -> Consulate S-H - Conulat S-H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation